Friday, March 6, 2009

Lies!

Sounds scandalous I know, but really it is a game. I am going to list somethings about myself. I want you to guess which three are lies. I will reveal the answer on Sunday. I hope you have fun with this.

1. I have only had two jobs in 10.5 years.
2. I have a brown belt in Judo.
3. I wrote a history paper that impressed people that worked out on the desert.
4. I have visited 10 states.
5. I went to modeling school.
6. I was in special education.
7. I wanted to be an air line stewardess.
8. I took a photography class.
9. I love camping and being outside.
10. My favorite color is clear.
11. I almost bled to death twice.
12. I have two girls and I wanted boys.
13. I was considered one of the "enforcers" at my last job.
14. I have a pillow on my seat of my car, so I can see better.
15. I am a vegetarian.
16. I love to ride in boats, but am afraid of the water.
17. I can't drive a standard.
18. I have 4 brothers.
19. In high school I was the flier in cheerleading.
20. I am very competitive.

Chad wanted to do this too, so here is his list.

1. I'm an Eagle Scout.
2. I preformed in a choir in Carnegie Hall.
3. I was born the heaviest in my family and still am .
4. I been to 8 states.
5. I competed nationally in Judo.
6. I like to shop.
7. I love movies.
8. I like superheroes.
9. One of my hobbies is to restore old cars.
10. I have suffered from migraines.
11. I own over 1000 pounds of weight lifting equipment, but I don't exercise.
12. I like to camp and be outdoors. I especially like the fire part.
13. I performed at Junior Miss in Idaho Falls.
14. Due to my weightlifting, I had to have hernia surgery.
15. I was vice president of the ISU Student Social Workers Association.
16. I played city league volleyball in Pocatello.
17. I've met 2 apostles of my church.
18. I have eaten fermented beans on purpose.
19. I have squatted over 500 pounds.
20. I have worked 20 hours straight before, and have worked over 80 hours in 1 week.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Oh, can't you just cheat and let me know the anwers now? I am so curious to see if I got any of the lies!

Sherri Price said...

That's pretty tricky and I think I know you. Sound like you both lead very accomplished and exciting lives.