Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Answers

Well, I didn't get as many comments as I thought I would,but I decided to tell the truth today.
The lies were: #8 I want to take a photography class, but we are too busy right now. #15 I love meat. I grew up on a cattle farm until I was 10, so I love beef. #17 Growing up in the country, of course I know how to drive a standard.

Chad's lies were #5 I'm sure his father laughed really hard at this one. Chad knows very little about cars, but can appreciate them. #9 Chad competed in Judo locally, but he never did national tournaments, that was me. Last, #14 Chad's mom worries that he is going to need hernia surgery because it tends to run in the family, but as of yet he has not had to do this.

This was pretty fun to do. At first I didn't think of any thing interesting that I have done in my life, but the more I thought about it, the more I came up with interesting facts. Thanks for those of you that left comments.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish I would have seen the Lies! before I read the answers. I read it in the wrong order because I was playing catch up. I got them right for you and Chad (yeah me). I guess I do know you!

Marie said...

No fair! I didn't get to see the list of scandelous and deceving facts before you posted the answers! Very fun idea, and fun to learn more stuff about you though! What in the world did you write on a history paper that impressed people in the desert? I want to know details! =)