Friday, October 16, 2009

We're Good Right?

So, if McKayla was exposed on Tuesday and she is still not showing any signs of illness, we are good right? After canceling all of the plans I had this weekend, I think I am going to get them going again. (Please forgive me good friend.) Plus, I need to really made the invites and plan for the Halloween party and get the costumes figured out. Anyone know where I can find red footie jammies in 4T and 12 months? I think since Chad is going to be the cat he should wear black footie jammies. I'm still at a blank as to what I should be. I really want to be the fish. I may be able to find orange footie jammies and paint my face orange and spray my hair. Maybe I could use tissue paper for some fins? I don't know. Halloween is coming fast. Look out world, things are going to get crazy really soon!

2 comments:

Tina said...

HEHE. I love the idea for the costumes!! Getting the idea is usually the easy part for me though... making it a reality can be much harder! GOOD LUCK!

Amy said...

Jordan got swine flu the first of October and it took the rest of the kids a full 7-10 days before they got sick. I think if the kids are going to get it, they will no matter what you do. It is very virulent and so widespread in the community at this point chances are everyone will get it at some point. Good luck though and I hope you guys can some how escape it!