Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Greatful

I was looking through my journal from this time last year. I remember feeling so isolated and alone. I remember having a new baby and tons of yard work to do. I look back and I relize how many wonderful friends have come into my life. I relize that I have gotten to know those in my neighborhood better and I have found new friends from facebook. I have also gotten to know family better. Little chats, smiles, and waves really make my day. It is wonderful feel more connected and to know I have people I can talk to. My husband is still gone a lot due to school. I still have a ton of yard work to do. I still have two small children that seem to be mischevious. But Life has changed since then, we have grown and reached out more. I am so very blessed.

1 comment:

Marie said...

It really is amazing to me how many friends from college that I've been able to make contact with again since I started using Facebook and blogging. It is so wonderful to be able to keep in touch with so many people that live in different places. I too, would be lost without my computer world. =)