Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Here

Really, I promise, I didn't disappear on you. I've just been busy. We ran out to my parents on Friday night to get some wood. We came back on Saturday and were able to go to the harvest fest. That we pretty fun. Then I ran over to my friends and made some bead things. Whew. On Sunday we had church and then I helped Chad with some homework. Now it is Monday. My house is turned inside out the day has started and things might get back to normal around here. Well, normal for us anyway. I started a fire this morning in the fireplace. It feels nice, but it is a little hot. I still need to get the hang of having the fire create heat, but not boil the downstairs. It's an art. However, at least I don't have to worry about heating downstairs for the rest of the day. All in all, life is good.

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

MMmmmmmmm Love fires! The sounds and smell - totally awesome huh!