Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Name Change

I have decided to change my name. Not that I dislike my name, but it is out of necessity. "MOM" gets shouted way too much around here. And I think that McKayla has forgotten that my name is just mom. Usually it's Mom-Ariana. Such as "Mom, Ariana..." I'm sure you get the point. So, to cure this problem I have decided that I need to change my name into something much longer. Maybe 30 to 40 letters ought to do it. That way, by the time my kids finish saying my name, they will have forgotten what it was they were going to whine about. Of course this plan does have it's down side. Ariana can't sat a whole lot, so she would find the change most distressing. And I would miss the "Mom, I love you". Okay, so maybe I don't want to change my name, maybe I just want to hear in a sweet sound tune of happy girls. Hum...not sure that will work either because sometimes when they are happy their volume goes through the roof. Well, as I can find no solution at 6:00am perhaps I will later in the day.

2 comments:

janis said...

That was a cute posting. I would love to hear those sweet voices calling Mom. You are doing a great job!

Sarah Sharp said...

You need to have an angry/whining name and the regular Mom name. Then they are also confused by what they are supposed to be calling you at any given time. ;)