Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Back

So I spend Friday and Saturday scrapbooking. I was able to complete 40 pages and make 34 cards. I could have done some more, but became a little tired due to lack of sleep. I slept most of yesterday to catch up. i am so grateful to my family for allowing me the opportunity to go have fun. For 2 days I didn't have to worry about taking care of anyone or cooking or cleaning. Today I am ready to step back into that role. It was an amazing vacation from life that I really needed before the holidays. This week is going to spook-tacular.

1 comment:

Sami Jo said...

So glad you had a little get away! So good for us mamas - even if it is just a run to the grocery store.. we just have to be renewed and what fun to do it with a bunch of gal friends and doing something you love! Have a great week!