Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swine Flu

Yes we are all under quarantine until further notice. None of us is feeling ill. We are all healthy, but we could be contaminated. McKayla went to preschool on Tuesday with a carrier of the virus. The little girl didn't know until Wednesday. The preschool teacher called today and cancelled the field trip to the pumpkin patch and warned all of the parents. I'm a little upset. I really don't want anyone to be sick around here, but now what can I do? We've been exposed and now we have sit back and wait. In the meantime I am going to be jumping at every cough and sniff. I love Clorox Wipes, I will be using them constantly. Here's to staying home and cleaning like mad.

2 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Relax. Most of the time kids come through the H1N1 just fine. It will be ok. Plus, worrying about it won't make it go away, so don't waste the energy. You are equal to any task! You know judo, for crying out loud!

Sherri Price said...

yikes! These nasty germs freak me out and sending our kids to the big petree dish(sp?) everyday at school doesn't help much.