Friday, January 9, 2009

Why We Blog

Why do we blog? Why do I take the time everyday to write about what is going on with my family? I often wonder what is the point. However, I will continue to blog. I'm addicted and I know it! At least I can justify it by saying it is a type of journal of our life that includes pictures. The only problem is that I need to find a way to get the information from here to somewhere else to be accessed. My sister-in-law said there is a company that will make your blogs into a book thing. (I hope I understood that right). Perhaps I should do that. Here is a picture of Ariana snuggling her daddy. Oh, what a little ham!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You can make your blog into a book by going to blurb.com. I haven't yet done it but I'm planning to. I have friends that have done it and love it and it's pretty affordable. Good luck.

Sarah Sharp said...

To be honest, I had no idea you could turn blogs into a book. And I will also tell you that even though I live just down the street and am not a relative, I love looking at your blog every day and seeing what you've done. I am very shy and always worry about saying the wrong thing to people, so I tend not to say anything at all. Unless it's online, because then I can edit myself before I do too much damage. It has been a lot of fun to get to know you and your family better through your blog!!!