Sunday, January 25, 2009

His Head Fell Off

My brother Jayme took McKayla to Cabella's to look at the fish there. Being the observant girl she is, she wanted know why there were animal heads on the walls. She came to the conclusion that their heads fell off and the people put them up on the wall. Since that trip, she has been obsessed with heads falling off. (Thanks Uncle Jayme). I am not sure how to really approach this subject, so I do what any good mother does, I am ignoring it and hoping she grows out of this facination. However, an intresting thing happened. The head fell off our snowman due to melting. Of course she noticed. Her statement was "Poor snowman".
Even his face fell off.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I laughed at this post. It reminds me of the Junie B. Jones that Nadia likes reading in school right now. She has some pretty creative ideas for why things are this or that way, too. Sorry about your snowman! Maybe a little reconstructive surgery will have him feeling and looking like new again! :)