Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Contest

My husband and I have a contest going between us. We both love to exercise but we both need to lose some weight. Somehow we just don't get enough exercise, but we love to dream of adding new exercise equipment. I know this sounds so weird. Anyway, we both want to add something to our exercise excrement. However, they are both very expensive. So, we decided that we would hold a contest. We both set an amount of weight to lose. Whoever hits their goal first gets to buy their new toy. The concept is to use what we have before buying more stuff, yet having a goal. I think this is great. Even though we are competing, we are still encouraging each other and trying to make time for the other to exercise. I am winning thus far. Okay, it is only 2 pounds, but hey, I'm still winning! So you can cheer for both of us, but really cheer for me because I am the one writing this. Besides, Chad is a guy, and if he would put his mind to it, he could lose weight so much faster than I can. I love him so much, but I really want to win! Chad if you are reading this, game on!

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

See, you two are so good. I would definitely try to sabotage Cliff with a cake or pan of brownies. But then I would want some myself and would end up ruining all my hard work, too. Good job you two, and get yer exercise groove on, Krista!

Brooke said...

If I lose the most weight first will you buy me a piece of exercise equipment? I would be winning, I have lost 9 lbs. I'm just curious. :)
Good luck to both of you!