Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just Because

My husband bought me flowers yesterday "just because". I am glad I married a romantic. I must admit that in some things we are more different than similar. I am very routine oriented. I like things done a certain way and in a certain time frame. Chad on the other hand is way more relaxed. He is a more gentle spirit than I am. He has less of a temper. I have noticed through out our marriage, we seem to compliment each other most of the time. It has not always been easy, but marriage is hard work. I am grateful that we are committed to each other in this life and the life to come. We recommit everyday of our lives. I am grateful that through our learning and growing, we have chosen to grow together. I realize that a marriage is such a frail thing. It can be ripped apart by the smallest of choices leading to great pain. My prayer is that more husbands bring their wives flowers and more wives loves their husbands and give them words of encouragement and love. Chad, if you are reading this, I love you!

No comments: