Monday, January 12, 2009

Weight

I wonder why some people are more prone to be over weight than others. It seems so unfair to see those people who can eat whatever they want and still stay slender. My body composition is in the middle. I gain weight when I don't eat right, but I also eat a lot. So instead of focusing on a magic number that will make me happy, I am going to focus on being active and trying to keep up with my kids. I feel better about this approach. Not only will it encourage good health for my kids, but good health for me as well. I want to live a long and healthy life because I owe it my my children to be as fit as I can be. They deserve a mom that can play with them and be alive when they need me.

As a side note: McKayla is at this stage where she tries to smile too hard. Her pictures never look natural. I wish she would let her beautiful smile shine through, but I don't want her to feel bad, so I tell her she always looks beautiful.

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

Cute new background! This is a subject on a lot of people's mind this time of year.