Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow

It snowed a lot last night. I am debating wither or not to take the girls out to play in the snow. Of course McKayla is all for it, but Ariana is not so sure. Maybe I will wait for Ariana to go down for a nap and then take McKayla out to play. Speaking of Ariana, she simply refuses to sleep in her own room. I feel like she has regressed because now she won't even sleep in the cradle by my bed. She has to sleep in my bed. I don't like it. Do I allow her to scream until she falls asleep? Do I Just keep trying, but pick her up when she starts to cry? I want to create a balance of loving, but firm. Any ideas? Did anyone have a child that just wanted to stay with mom and dad? How do you ignore the screams? At what point did you get tough and put them in their own bed and leave them? It breaks my heart to hear her scream, but I don't want to do her a dis-service. Maybe because I know this is my last one, I am being too lenient for her own good. I would love any ideas or suggestions. Oh yea, this post was suppose to be about snow. At least i don't have to worry about my grass getting to dry!

No comments: