Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Mature Person That I Am

My husband decided that he would like to join facebook. He thought it looked like fun. So I helped him sign up. That boy now has more friends than I do in 2 days. He has been invited to join a mob and lots of people comment on his status. Granted, my husband has always been more social than I have, but give me a break. So I did the only thing I could do. I stuck my tongue out at him and declared that the gloves were off and I was going to kick his behind in our little contest. I know, I need to grow up. Honestly, I don't mind. I do find it interesting to see how many friends he has. Since we have been married, life has not slowed down for us to make a lot of friends. This chance to socialize is good for him. He needs all the support he can get. Besides, he told me that as long as I was his friend, that is all that matters. Awww...what a guy.

No comments: