Monday, September 20, 2010

Roofs

So, we really need to re-shingle our roof. This summer we were going to re shingle it and put more insulation in the attic but after my husband lost his job we had to put things on hold. Sadly out roof can wait no longer. We have the means to pay for it but it leaves little for any other expenses that might come up. We have asked 2 contractors to come and give us bids and a third one will be coming today. We also tried to price it out to see if we could do it ourselves. We are trying to make this decision to the best of our ability. We are studying out our options and then we will take our decision to the Lord for confirmation that this is the right thing to do. I am glad that Chad is starting a new job next week. It will help us out a great deal. We still won't have a lot of family time because he is in his last semester of grad school. I am so grateful that this year for my Christmas present, I will receive the gift of being able to see my husband more. That is my hope, at least.

No comments: