Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh What Do You Do

The sun is shining brightly and I can't wait to enjoy what looks to be a very nice day. Now that it looks like summer is leaving I'm in a hurry to embrace it and squeeze every ounce of warmth out of it like a great aunt with pink lipstick. Hum, how disturbing is that picture. So what shall I do today? Sigh, first I have to iron and wash the sheets. Lots of housework and then I'm free...to do yard work that is. I need to work on getting the wood situated for this winter. Man how I wish we had a log splitter. That would be sweet. I need to make sure that a tarp is over the wood so that it doesn't get wet and snowed on. (It's hard to light a fire that way). The thought did cross my mind to wash the windows but we will see what happens. But in between all of that I think I will be pinching the cheeks of summer and telling it how fast it is going because that's how odd I am.

No comments: