Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Dear Friend

I have a dear friend that lives just down the street from me. She is so smart and can always manage to help me laugh. I was thinking about this friend this morning and I was wondering how she was and if she needed cheering up. That's why I got some pumpkin puree out of the freezer to thaw while I run some errands. My hope is to make her a pumpkin cake just because she is an amazing lady and friend. Therefore, by the power invested in me (by me) I declare it Sarah Sharp day complete with pumpkin cake to be delivered as soon as it is cooked and cooled. I would guess more in the afternoon time. Thanks Sarah for being you!

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I have to tell you, I originally thought you were talking about Jan or some one else! You are too sweet and totally made my hectic day!