Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gross

This may be too much information, but I have to share. I scrapbook in my laundry room. It's a large room with cupboards, a table and multiple shelves to hold all of my junk. In addition it also holds the cat box. Yep, that's right, the cat box. But it's not just any cat box. It's a high end model that scoops the litter into a little container. All I have to do once a week is snap the lid tight on the container and make sure nothing was missed. It really cuts down on the smell and dealing with grossness of the cat box. However, my cat is a jerk. I think his just an angry, grumpy old man. He seems to think that the moment I sit down to be creative a little bit of cat stink will help my creative juices flow. He doesn't do it all of the time, but it seems like at least once a week he runs me out of the laundry room. Does anyone else have this problem? No! I'm the only one with an evil cat? So now that I have taken the time to share that gross story, I hope you have a fantastic day.

3 comments:

Tina said...

ROTFL. You are too funny! It is just a cat thing I think. They like to poop when someone is around to be odorfied!!! lol

Sami Jo said...

Thanks girlly for stopping by today and leaving that sweet comment. I know, there are priorities in the house & that makes it SOOOO tough... BUT you're a smart girl - I bet you have already made it a romantic, calming get-away for you and your hub - working with what you already have. Hearts, SJ
ps. darn cat :(

Sami Jo said...

p.s.s. after watching GG i told ben that Lorelai will be the name of my girl... if i ever have one... :) <3 sookie.