Friday, October 1, 2010

October

Can you believe it is the first of October? I am so shocked. It is the spring board for the holiday season. I want to have a Halloween party this year. I really do, but I stink at these things. I never know where to place the food so there is no bottlenecks, and how do you keep the kids entertained while the adults get to talk. I also wonder how to keep everyone involved. Maybe I stress too much and should just say come to our hour and bring a yummy fall treat. I think that we will decorate tomorrow. Of course first I have to mow and put down grub eliminator, fertilizer and grass seed. Then I need to water. Hopefully by putting down all of these products I don't have grubs that are bigger and have grass growing on them. Back to the party...Maybe we should all have a blog party. Someone could post pictures of the decorations, another person could post pictures of the food, someone could post pictures of the games we played and then we could all post about the awesome conversations. Am I nuts?

No comments: