Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sisters


I am the youngest child in my family and the only girl. My husband is also the only child and only has 1 sister. With my super deductive reasoning I thought we would have boys. I thought that boys would be easier and so much less drama. However, Heavenly Father in his wisdom gave me not one but two precious little girls. How they love each other. They play together and are so good to one another. I am glad that I received these two gifts from heaven. While there are days I scream and yell or tell them that I'm taking a time out, I love them with all my hearts. Yesterday they were out back playing and I caught this picture. How it warms my heart to see them smile and hold hands. While I know that drama, tears, and fights may be in our future, for this moment in time they were sisters and best friends.

No comments: