Monday, October 25, 2010

Stuffed Tomatoes

While I was away this week end I ate and ate and ate. Most of it was junk food but I ate other food as well. One thing that I ate that I really liked was stuffed tomatoes. You take a tomato that is firm and cut it in half. Then put sausage that you have cooked into it. Top with provolone cheese and heat in the oven until cheese is melted. The sausage is the key here. You can make it really spicy sausage in which the tomato acts as a relief or a more mild sausage that the tomato accents. I am a picky eater but I really enjoyed this treat. It is a great way to eat tomatoes and is very quick and easy to throw together. I would have pictures but I was too busy eating to take a picture. Enjoy.

"Everything is given by God. All talent, creativity, ability, insight, and strength comes from him. In our own strength we can do nothing." Marvin J. Ashton (Ensign, May 1990, p. 67.)

No comments: