Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cold

So, McKayla's school starts at 8:30 and I pick up a little girl across the street and her mother picks Mckayla up. It works out well. I have the timing down to where we can get out of the house and get to school before it gets too congested. However, a very hard frost delayed me this morning. What is up with so much frost? It is freezing! I have a ton a leaves that need cleaned up but I don't want to go outside because it's cold. I am hoping that the weather warms up a little for Halloween. I love Halloween. Last year we were characters from the Cat and the Hat. This year we are not coordinating. Chad's the dwarf from Lord of the Rings. His mom found the costume at a yard sale. McKayla is a witch. Ariana is a princess. I am dressing as...I don't know yet, but never fear there will be pictures. I hope you all have a great fall day.

"A worthy daily prayer is one asking for the power to be faithful under all circumstances" Marvin J. Ashton

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

You will have a great costume. You always do. The best I've come up with so far is to tape a bunch of Smarties candies to my legs and be a smartypants. :(