Thursday, April 2, 2009

How Embarrassing

I remember when McKayla went through a stage where she loved putting on our cloths. She loved putting on Chad's shirts and walking around. I have some great pictures from this time. Ariana is now at that stage, however her choice of clothing is really embarrassing. She loves to pull all my underclothing out of the drawer and drag it around the house. It could end up in the kitchen or on the stairs. This is not okay! I try to keep her out of my drawers. I tell her no, but she still does it. Chad thinks it is because the fabric is soft or something. I am so afraid that someone will come over and she will have displayed my unmentionables around the house. Chad thinks it's funny, and i might, if I weren't so paranoid.

1 comment:

Tina said...

HAHA... Braden did that for a while too. NOT FUN for mom!!! But you can look back on it and laugh... someday