Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where Are You Blogging Buddies?

I think that I was gone for so long that my blogging buddies forgot about me. Oh well, I am back now. I wanted to clarify something real quick. When listing gifts or thing that I do, often I am not all exclusive. I randomly write down what pops into my head. I hope that no one is offended if I didn't list everything that my kids received as gifts. It was not intentional at all. I am so grateful for how much my kids are spoiled. I appreciate all the gifts, cards, phone calls, and text messages on their behalf. Again, please forgive me if I offended you.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I am not offended..... but I didn't get them a gift! LOL. Glad you are back to blogging! I missed you!

Anonymous said...

Our computer is back so I was sooo happy to log on to catch up on you and the girls. Thanks for all the fun pictures and update. How did you ever come up with that cake? That was really something.

Marie said...

I was offended. That is why I haven't been as good at leaving comments. .... okay not really. =) I've just been on the slacker train... I enjoy being able to read your blog and see what friends are up to!!