Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Back

Hello to all of you! I'm back from my trip to SLC to see my brother Jake and his wife Jen. First, before I get into those days of fun, I want to talk about something I found. I love taking pictures. I usually wait and print them off about once per month. Normally I do it to Walmart. you can download them and have them delivered for about the same price as picking them up in 1 hour photo. However, you have to be very patient. It takes about 2 weeks to get your pictures. My neighbor across the street told me that she likes Sam's Club better. It is the same deal. However, Sam's is about 2 cents cheaper per picture and the quality is better. Also, I got the pictures back in less than a week. I am so glad I discovered this and I wanted to pass it along. I developed 113 pictures and had them delivered to my house for less than $12.00.

Okay back to SLC. My brother has a pool in his little community so we swam 5 times I think. We also found a great scrapbook store called Heartland Paper (It rocks! Thanks Karen!). We went to a place call Jump On It. It is filled with trampolines and fun things to play with. The kids were free, so I only had to pay for my self. I was a lot of fun. What a workout, I am so sore. We also ate at Goodwood's (I love BBQ). We had a great time. I am glad we were able to visit with family and try new things.

Next week are are heading to Boise for a class that Chad has to take. While he is being a student, I am going to visit my other 2 brothers. I'm not sure what they have planned, but I am excited. I love to travel places and try new things. However, I am longing for the weather to be nice so that I can play outside!

2 comments:

Marie said...

That sounds like fun! Do you have to have a Sam's Club membership to have your pics developed and delivered by them?

Sarah Sharp said...

It is so much fun to visit with family. Glad to hear that you all had a good time and are back home safe.