Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 Things

I was tagged by my friend Sami, so here it goes!

5 things I was doing five years ago:
Completing my bachelor's degree
Doing Judo
Reading a lot of history books
Preparing to present a paper at a historians conference

5 things on my to do list tomorrow:
Cook with McKayla
Vacuum the house
Run for 30 minutes
Scrapbook
Read books to my kids

5 thing that I would do with a million dollars:
Give 10% to the Lord
Pay off all our debt
Put it in investments
Work on the house
Give some to family

5 places I have lived: (I've only lived in 3 places)
Arco, ID
Pocatello, ID
Idaho Falls, ID

5 Jobs I have had:
Classroom tech at Human Development Center
Developmental therapist at ALA
IBI therapist at ALA
Service Coordinator at ALA
A mom

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years:
Getting my Master's
Improving myself be focusing on my talents
Be better at photography
Helping at my kid's school
Traveling more

5 people I'm tagging:
Sherri
Natalie
Sarah

No comments: