Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aoril 25

Yesterday was McKayla's 4th birthday. It was a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun. We decorated the house for her with bolons, streamers, and flowers. McKayla opened her presents first thing in the morning, then we prepared for party. We had all kinds of games. We had an archery contest (with squirt guns), pin the heart on the crown, the kids were knighted, they played bingo, I Spy, charades, and there was a dragon pinata to slay. The kids had a great time and so did Chad and I.
Chad and I were going to go to Second Chance Prom, but Ariana would only allow us to have dinner. Maybe we will go next year!

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

That is an amazing cake. You will have to put it on the cooking blog!

Morgan said...

Do you remember the birthday parties we used to have at my house in Arco? I will never forget the game my dad set up where we'd throw wet sponges at people's faces. This is what these pics remind me of!!! I think I have it on VHS somewhere. Those were such fun times. Seems like it was just yesterday some times.