Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yard Work

I am one of those crazy people that love yard work. I hate leaves and branch clean up, but I love creating in my yard. I love planting things and seeing it grow. I am building a pond here in my back yard. I had a pond in Pocatello, but I never put it up here. I have been debating how to do it. I finally got the inspiration and now I am going to get it done. An ironic part of it is that I need dirt. It seems silly that I need to find someone to allow me to get dirt from them or pay for it. I can't believe that I might have to pay for it. Oh well, it will look great when I am finished.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yark work? Yes... you must be one of those "crazy" people! Haha... just kidding! I would probably love yard work too if I didn't have such a black thumb. Not like I really have an actual yard right now... but I do have my plants to kill! I wonder if you tryed craigslist.com if you could find free dirt. I don't know how big that website is in Idaho... but I would try that.