Monday, May 18, 2009

What a Weekend

I am back from my Boise adventure. We had some much fun. My kids had all of my family bowing to their every need. At one point Ariana was crying and my oldest brother said that he would buy her anything as long as she was happy again. I tried to tell him that kids cry and that she was okay, but he didn't like it. We had fun. We went fishing. I have a confession about the fishing. I loved it. I didn't mind baiting the hook and the time with family was great. Looks like I am going to be getting a pole and a licence pretty soon.
We also got out the pool because it was very hot in Boise. The girls had fun playing in the water.


Went we to a friend's graduation party and the girls got to play there.

We went to the zoo and saw Diego. McKayla was very excited.
Ariana was asleep for the first part.
All in all we had a great sunny weekend!

3 comments:

janis said...

Way fun pictures to see, it looks like they had a ball. Thanks for sharing.

Sherri Price said...

Wow, McKayla's hair is so long! Looks like you had a fun adventure glad you came back to nice weather here too.

Marie Smith said...

Cute pictures! Though, I think if I met Diego in real life I might run the other way and have nightmares later.... he looks scary! Other than that scary one, I do love the pics!