Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So Simple, Yet So Cute


So, I saw this great idea that I have been using on every scrapbook page and Christmas tag that I make. Yep, I went a little crazy, but I have to share.

This idea requires you to cut a shape or something out of your piece of paper. This can be done with punches, using the cricut, or using your scissors making snowflakes. Next, you get some clear packing tape and put it on the back of your paper with the sticky side facing the front. Now, the fun part, get some glitter, the finer the better. Sprinkle it on the tape you have a great sparkly look. See the above Christmas tag that I am going to put on the goodies I am giving to my neighbors.

For this project I used my cricut to cut out a snowflake card. Then I ran it through my cuddle bug to emboss it. Then I did my tape trick. And there it is all cute and stuff. Have fun!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love that trick! I have used that one myself! It is too fun!!!