Friday, December 4, 2009

Silly Girls

So I wanted to share with you some of the humor that goes on at my house. First, Ariana brings me a diaper this morning. Her jammies are unzipped. She takes my hand and leads me to her room to be changed. I told her that I would get right on that problem. She cracks me up.

Then, McKayla comes to me wanting to wear a dress that she has already worn this week asking if she could wear it again. I told her to choose something different. So, she comes back a few minutes later telling me "I can't get it open." I ask her what she couldn't get open. She replies "My closet door." I then reminder her, "You don't have closet doors." She looked a little sheepish and said, "oh yea". That made me laugh so hard. She did finally choose something to wear for the day.

2 comments:

Sami Jo said...

Wow, Sounds like your girls are getting big and saying and doing lots knew stuff.. new tricks... so glad you caught on to Twinkle Twinkle.... Good Job Mom ;) I always wonder how often Pauly is like Duh Mom... in his own little way in his head...

Sami Jo said...

**new stuff... I'm a dork (knew - that's funny!)