Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 23

So, I decided since there were no comments on teh pictures I left yesterday, that I would explain our Christmas day by day. On the 23 I got the house ready for guests. i thought my parents would be here early, but they didn't make it until late in teh afternoon. This turned out to be a good thing becasue my friend Karen came over and I was able to help her finish some blankets she was making. Who knew it could be so simple. I think I could maybe do that. Anyway, I had a great time visiting with Karen. Then my parents showed up and my kids got really hyper. McKayla has been practacing her cartwheel and she showed it off until she couldn't hold herself up anymore. (I will get a video up later.) Later that night my eldest brother Rob showed up and the girls went nuts. Ariana is especially attached to him. Maybe it is becasue he finds everthing she does cute and funny. He dosen't have steam coming out of his head on an hourly basis like I do. We had fun. My brother and I played air hockey and then my father and brother played some pool. It was fun to see my dad do a behind the back number. I just had to take a picture. We actully went to bed at a decent hour that night. Check back here for a report on our activities of the 24th.

2 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Sorry I haven't commented lately! I will try to do better. Glad everyone got there safely and you had a fun time. :)

Sarah Sharp said...

P.S. Cliff is off for the week with the last of his vacation time for the year, so I'll make HIM do all those baby chores!