Thursday, December 2, 2010

Potty Training Part 2

So, I have had it with diapers. No more push over mother for me. I stripped her down and made her sit on the potty every hour until something happens. She did a good job. I still let her run around in pull ups, but hey it's a work in progress. I think she is stubborn and often her behaviors are to see if she will get away with it. i started thinking about my education and work experience. I have dealt with way worse children and I have never lost a battle of wills, why should my own child be any different. Of course she is not abused. She has her potty chair in front of the TV with pop and chips a plenty. Also she gets chocolate once she uses the potty. She also has my undivided attention while she is on the potty telling her how special she is. I may be a tyrant, but I'm a nice tyrant.

No comments: