Thursday, December 9, 2010

Funny Things

Do you ever have things that happen at your house that you find funny, but wonder about sharing with others for fear they will think you are crazy. Well, I am sharing. Yep, I believe that my kids are wonderful, crazy, wild, and all mine! So, story number one. McKayla asked me who our prophet was. (Our prophet is kind of like the Pope. Only different.) I told her President Monsen. She then looked sad and said "I thought it was the guy with the baby." As I pondered in my head what could this mean I realized that she was talking about our Bishop (kind of like a minister over our ward.) I had to chuckle and tell her that he was our Bishop. I thought it was cute. I may have to mention it to him on Sunday. The second story is about Ariana. She is so stubborn. Sometime she would use the potty and other times she wouldn't. I noticed a smell in her room and I tried to locate the source. Yesterday I discovered that she has been taking off her wet diapers, storing them in a basket, and then putting on a new diaper. Yep, that's right. The kid won't use the potty but she can put a diaper on herself!!! Really? So, I hid all of the diapers and told they were all gone. So far we are doing pretty good today. I hope that some of you can relate or at least have a chuckle.

No comments: