Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

The craziest, most fantastic month of the whole year is here. Now I'm now a big fan of all the gifts and hoopla that comes with this month. Instead i am a fan of the decorations, the music and when people are in good moods. It seems we are all too busy talking on sell phones or listening to music to notice that there are human beings surrounding us. With the technology to connect us we have been driven further apart. Sometimes, this time of year years people look up and notice each other. they may even smile a little or say "Happy holidays!" I must admit that I enjoy all the little acts of kindness and service that I see. Most of all I enjoy getting together with friends and celebrating the gift of our Savior. I feel so blessed and while the presents under the tree may be few in number, our blessing and love are abundant and overflowing.

No comments: