Friday, December 10, 2010

All about me

So I often talk about my two wonderful kids, but today I'm going to talk about me. If you get bored you know how to exit out. First of all, after Chad lost his job in May, I gained about 15 pounds. I was already over weight, so this was really bad. I have lost 10 of those pounds and I am feeling really great about that. I received a hair cut. Yep, I haven't posted it yet because I keep forgetting to have Chad take a picture but I cut it all off. I don't think I have ever had this short of hair. Last, i received a call from my old boss. She now works in Idaho Falls and wondered if I wanted to work again. The hours should only be 10-15 hours a week which is perfect. I have had work hard on getting my training up to date. I have been a stay at home mom for 3 years so I need to have 36 hours in training. Thankfully I can do most of this at home. I am about half way there. My official interview will be on Wednesday. hopefully I will be able to know what my hours are so that I can start looking around for someone to watch my kids. It is only for 2-3 hours a day, so I hope someone will be willing to do it. Of course I will pay them but, I won't stress about that until after I know more. I feel blessed. I feel like it has been a tough 6 months and I am seeing the blessing of faith pouring in. With the little bit of extra income we can get health insurance, pay the daycare, and hopefully put the rest into savings. Go team Porter!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I love hearing about your wonderful kids, and loved even more hearing about how wonderful YOU are doing! =D That is great that you will be able to have the extra income now, and all the blessings that will come with that! And, I love how you refer to it as "team Porter!" So cute! =)