Monday, January 11, 2010

The New Year Resolution

I have debated for 10 days about blogging this, but I decided if I did, then once in awhile someone might ask me how it is all going for me. That whole being held accountable thing. Ever since I had my second daughter I have not lost the baby weight. I feel like I have tried everything with little success. I have tried every magic pill and potion out there. It has amounted to yo-yo dieting and bad health. In fact, I weigh more than after I had her and I have exercised way less. So, this year I am not taking any magic supplement to help me lose wight. I am instead gong to eat healthy and listen to my body. Plus I am going to exercise. I am going to learn to love my body again and be okay with me. My goal instead of a number on the scale is an accomplishment. I want to climb Table Rock for my 10 year anniversary. I have 7 months to get in good enough shape to do this. For those of you that don't know, table Rock is a common hike around here. You climb next to the Tetons and I guess when you reach the top the view is amazing. I really want to do it. So, I am baring myself to you in blog land so that I can be held accountable. You may all remind me that I need to post pictures of us on top of Table Rock in July. Please, you know you want to. Those of you that wish to join me, we can all hike together!

1 comment:

Tina said...

WOW! What a great goal! I just had to hop on over here and leave you a little warm fuzzy. I just read your comment to me and wanted you to know that it made my whole day!!! I had to laugh a bit though because I think YOU are talented and awesome and I want to be like YOU!!!! REALLY! Makes me wish we lived a bit closer! ah well, at least we have computers! HUGS dear friend! I am grateful for the horrible history class that brought us together!!!!!