Thursday, January 14, 2010

AMEN!!

I love watching my children's walk towards Heaven Father and the Savior. We say prayers every morning and evening as a family and we help the girls say their prays before they go to bed. McKayla is big enough to bless the food and say her own personal prayer without any help. We pretty much say Ariana's for her. Lately though she has one part down. She waits with eager anticipation until the end and then she shouts "amen". She draws it out to really emphasize the two syllable word. I love it. I can't help but chuckle every time she does it. Having these two girls has really built up my testimony and faith. I am blessed!

1 comment:

janis said...

I can remember that being the favorite part, like the end of the story, THE END! Sounds cute, as usual. Thank you!