Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Uninspired

I have been uninspired lately. I really don't know what to write about. Nothing bad is going on, it is simply a down time for our family. I guess I am feeling like the summer is slipping away faster than I want it to. I normally look forward to a change in season's, but with Chad in school, it is much harder to enjoy. It is harder for me to get out and enjoy friends and neighbors. I don't see everyone as much as I do in the summer time. It makes life more challenging. I was thinking about holding a craft get together once a month. People could come and scrapbook, quilt, or anything that they want. However, then I worry that no one will show up or too many will show up. Last winter I tried to have a playgroup, but no one came. Perhaps, I remember how isolated I felt last winter, and I dread the same feelings. Nevertheless, winter is slowly coming and soon fall will be upon us. I am thinking of the pumpkin patches and the leaves. I also love going on the pumpkin walk in Shelley. I love make delicious zucchini bread. I need to find joy in the seasons and not dread the winter months.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I will come! Just tell me when, and if I can bring the kiddies. I should be able to come for playdates with Benjamin in the afternoons too, since I don't have to work this year. Let me know what you want to do! :)