Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow, Teeth, and Turkey

At this very second there is no visibility outside and Chad is leaving for work in a half of an hour. He is taking one person sledding and another swimming. I hope he will be safe on these roads. I worked on our driveway for 45 minutes yesterday and 30 minutes today. I am no where near having it cleaned off. I guess I don't have to feel too bad about not getting up and exercising. As I see people with there four wheelers and snow blowers clearing their driveways with a smile I try to think that I am burning more calories.
McKayla has her first loose tooth. I thought we had another year to go, but I guess not. She is doing a good job of leaving it alone for now. I hope it stays in for awhile yet. She is so excited. She has been telling everyone that she has a loose tooth.
Last, the turkey. If the roads don't clear I won't get to eat a fabulous meal cooked by my brothers. They are good cooks and I don't often get to Boise to partake of their talents. Last year we had fried turkey and it was fabulous. Of course we always have the option of crashing in on my in-laws. They live right down the street and there is always wonderful cooking there. We are blessed to have the option of spending the holidays with family. What a wonderful thing.
I have already decorated for Christmas but I won't show you the pictures until after Thanksgiving okay? Well, If you hear from me tomorrow we didn't go to Boise, if not I will chat with you all on Saturday. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: