Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gardening

I bought my garden plants and seeds yesterday. I am excited to set out and start planting. I relize that I have a lot of work to do ahead of me and I am thrilled. It should be a strong testimony as to my love to the girls at my church last night because I went and hung out with them last night after I bought the plants. I am going to try something different with teh garden area. (Don't worry Steve and Janis). I am going to divied the area up with stakes and sqaures so that I can more auratly adjust for walking areas. I am excited. I want to see how it turns out. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I am scared to buy anything this year, because last year was just such a loss graden wise. Except for the tomatoes.
Can't wait to see and hear all about it, and wht you have planted!