Friday, April 23, 2010

Fire Skit

So, I am in charge of girl's camp for our ward which is the equivalent to church camp. I still double check everything I do with other's, which is a good thing. I'm not really sure that I know what I am doing, but I'm trying. This week I decided to help the girls learn what to do in case of a fire at camp. I was the fire and one of the older girls fought me. We discussed fire on the ground, on a tent, on a person, and a grease fire. I think that the girls liked it. My goal is that by giving them a visual, they will remember it better. Here are some pictures that Chad took of the skit. Remember that it wasn't all that warm, about 65 degrees and we were in the shade.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: FIRE SKIT
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

4 comments:

Sherri Price said...

wow, you are creative with your visuals and put more work into it then I would. Good job!

janis said...

Very creative teaching. I'll bet the girls loved it and will remember.

janis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

This is such a fun idea! Looks like a hoot! I think my favorite part is your little girl staring at you like you are crazy!! lol