Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Family Matters

I love my brothers and sister-in laws. They are so great to hang out with. They have the wonderful ability to make me feel that they have nothing better to do then sit around and play with my kids and talk to me and my husband. They rearrange their schedule when we visit them to accommodate us and they cook awesome food. I love that they love my kids. They think it's great to let them play their drums and they encourage them simply to have fun. Granted, they are the fun uncles and aunts that can wind the kids up and then send them home, but still, my kids love going and visiting. I also love that my brothers and I can go a month without talking, but then we will talk on the phone for hours. Chad will often dig out the phone charger when I call my brothers because he knows we will talk until the phone goes dead. My brothers and i are all different and have different views on things, but in the end we are family and that is what holds us together. I am blessed not only to experience this from my siblings, but from Chad's as well. We are pretty close to his sister that lives near us, and when we can, we visit with his brothers. I also have very caring parents and in-laws. I am grateful for family. They can make us laugh, cry and really, I know they are there for us no matter what. It's nice to know that if I needed anything, and it was an emergency, I would have family to help. Thanks everyone for loving us and being apart of our family.

No comments: