Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer

Yesterday was just about perfect in my mind. The sun was out and it was warm. I really enjoyed my day. I spent a lot of time outside and I even took the time to jump on our trampoline with my girls. I remembered how to play some games that my brother and I used to play as children on our trampoline. It was fun. Today, McKayla has t-ball this morning. More clouds are suppose to be rolling in by tonight. We even have warnings of flooding in our area. I hope that this will not be the case. I am hoping that by Saturday, the sun will shine upon us again. I like the sun and I miss it. I may have to paint my kitchen yellow just to pretend it's the sun.

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

I have been thinking the same thing about my kitchen! Thanks for chatting with me today, too. It was great to see you and I am hoping to get out more with you and your cute girls! :)