Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today is a great day to honor our Father's. I am blessed to know many wonderful men in my life. First of all I love my own father. He is such an example of humor and kindness. He is very protective of his family and I remember what dedication he had as a father. he never missed a game or an event. He was there when we camped and he was there with us at home. My dad has a great sense of humor. I remember after my parents got hit by a drunk driver 10 years ago that dad walked out of the ER with bandages and stitches, yet he was making jokes. He told me that he had to laugh or he would cry. I am also blessed to have a wonderful father-in-law. He is a great example of faithfulness, dedication and hard work. I have never seen him sit an be idle. He is always working on projects or doing something. Right now he is serving the Lord on a mission. What a great example to our family. Also, my husband is a wonderful father. He plays with my girls and always makes time for them. He plays the PlayStation with them and pushes them on swings. He is so very busy right now, yet he makes time for family. Last, I have to mention my Heaven Father. He is the perfect parent and I know he knows who I am and He loves me. I can hardly imagine his love for me that He sent His Son to die for my sins. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have and the knowledge that I learn everyday. I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

wow great post! Neat pictures of the dads in your life.