Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No Comments

Okay, I am going to take a moment to whine. I realize that I didn't post for a really long time, but now I need gratification. I need to know people are reading the posts and thinking I am as funny as I think I am. Is this wrong of me? Maybe because as a mother I get no gratification and at work I only get it when I get paid or when I get off. I think we all need little cheerleaders that follow us around and tell us how awesome we are when we need to hear it.

2 comments:

H.H. Addict said...

blogs are much better with gratification but it is so hard to comment on all of them! I am happy you are doing Judo again!!!

Marie said...

I'm reading, and I do enjoy hearing what is going on with you and your family! Usually I don't comment because between having a baby on my lap and the way our computer is currently set up, I have to chicken-peck the keys with my left hand, and that isn't always easy or fun. Although that is a poor excuse coming from someone who also checks her own blog for comments probably more than she should. Anyway, keep blogging, I love to read about it and see your slideshows! =)