Thursday, November 5, 2009



My favorite time of the day is morning. I lay in bed waiting for my dear children to wake up. This is why I can't seem to get up and exercises in the morning. It is not worth throwing over our mornings. First, Ariana wakes up and needs a drink and Chad gets up with her to get it. Then he slips her into my arms between us. She lays there staring at us and talking. She pats us and we simply snuggle. Then McKayla will wake up and she loves to come into the pile. She come to my other side and tells me all about what she dreamed about and how her night was. It is a special time when the girls are calm and love abounds with in our home. This morning Ariana was naming our famiy: Nanana, Mama, Daddaddad, and Kaka. McKayla wanted to know why Ariana called her yucky. I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to explain that Ariana needed some more time before she could say our names well. She was in no was insulting McKayla.

This week McKayla has been learning about horses and the wild west in school. Today she was suppose to dress up as a cowgirl. Thankfully my mother-in-law had some cowboy dress up cloths. We sent McKayla off to school looking great. We didn't have a hat for her, so she improvised by wearing the sombrero that my brother and his wife brought her back from Mexico. It looked pretty good.

1 comment:

Sherri Price said...

Good thing for Grandma's dress up bins!