Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Curse is Gone and so is my Brain

I was able to cook a batch of rolls and an apple crisp yesterday and they both turned out. Well, the apple crisp had too much crisp to it. My husband and I thought it would be delicious to double the topping part on the recipe. I think in the end we might have tripled it. I can't quite remember. Anyway, that was not a curse, that was experimentation. The rolls turned out good and nothing fell flat.

Now about my brain. I think I am losing it. Last night, Chad and I stayed up late watching TV and then I wanted to read a book. I turned off the light at 1:00am. I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, but sleep was not happening. Not to worry, at 2:00am McKayla woke up crying because she wet the bed. Then Ariana wanted to eat at 2:30am. Then McKayla climbed into bed with us from about 3:30-4:30am. Oh yea, then Ariana needed to eat again at 5:00. Then I needed to get up for church so no sleeping in for me. Rats! I know in some far distant future I miss these nights with my kids, but today is not it. I feel like I have done pretty good all day, until about 5:15pm. Now I am ready for a nap. I don't think I'll get it, but maybe if I am a good girl Santa will bring me some sleep and sanity for Christmas.

No comments: